With the following declaration, we comply with our legal obligation to provide information and inform you about the storage of data, the nature of the data, its purpose and our identity. We also notify you of the first transmission and the type of data transmitted.
§ 1 General
(1) The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use of your visit to our website is an important concern for us. Your data will be protected within the framework of the legal regulations. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
(2) The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws is HMM Diagnostics GmbH Maher Khoury, Schulze-Delitzsch-str. 16, 68542 Heddesheim. If you have questions about data protection, wish to exercise rights or claims about your personal data, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 2 Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
(1) When visiting the website
When you access our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion
– IP address of the requesting computer;
– the date and time of access;
– the name and URL of the retrieved file;
– Website from which access is made (referrer URL);
– the browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website;
– ensuring comfortable use of our website;
– evaluation of system security and stability;
for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. F DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
(2) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who the request originated from and in order to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. A GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected for the use of the contact form by us will be automatically deleted after the request you have made has been completed.
§ 3 Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than the ones listed below.
In order to process payments, we pass on your payment data (e..B. first name, name, e-mail address, purchase price) to the credit institution or PayPal commissioned with the payment or to other payment service providers.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
– you have your seam in accordance with Art. a GDPR have given explicit consent to this;
– the transfer in accordance with Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data;
– in the event that, for the transfer under Article 6(1) p. 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as;
– this is permitted by law and in accordance with Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
§ 4 Cookies
The cookie contains information that arises in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we will gain direct knowledge of your identity as a result.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize usability, which are stored on your device for a specific specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically be recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings they have made so as not to have to re-enter them.
On the other hand, we used cookies to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate them for the purpose of optimising our offer. These cookies allow us to automatically recognize when you visit our site again that you have already been with us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
The data processed by cookies are intended for the aforementioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties in accordance with Art. f GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that cookies are not stored on your computer or a hint always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete disabling of cookies may prevent you from using all the features of our website.
§ 5 Registration
A prior registration is required to conclude a contract. For this purpose, it is necessary that personal data are provided. The following personal data will be requested during this process: name, first name, address, e-mail, telephone, age, gender
Section 6 Newsletter
For sending the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, i.e. we will only send a newsletter by e-mail if we have been expressly confirmed beforehand that we should activate the newsletter service.
We will then send a notification email and ask you to confirm that you would like to receive our newsletter by clicking on a link in this email.
Newsletter 2Go is used as newsletter software. Your data will be transmitted to Newsletter2Go GmbH. Newsletter2Go is prohibited from selling your data and using it for purposes other than sending newsletters. Newsletter2Go is a German certified provider selected according to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
For more information, please visit: https://www.newsletter2go.de/informationen-newsletter-empfaenger/
If you do not wish to receive any more newsletters from us later, you can object to this at any time.
§ 7 Disclosure to third parties and disclosure to state institutions and authorities
In other cases, it will only be passed on to third parties if you have given your prior consent. You have the right at any time to revoke a given consent with effect for the future.
We only pass on data to state institutions and authorities with legitimate information only within the scope of legal obligations or on the basis of a judicial decision.
§ 8 Google Analytics
The tracking measures we use are based on Art. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests must be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
For the purpose of customizing our pages and continuously optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies are used (see point 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website as
– browser type/version;
– operating system used;
– Referrer URL (the previously visited page);
– host name of the accessing computer (IP address);
– Time of server request;
transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the design of these websites according to their needs. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of them. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used in full.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent detection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to reset the opt-out cookie.
For more information on privacy related to Google Analytics, see Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
§ 9 Social plugins from Facebook
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. To do this, we use the “LIKE” or “TEILEN” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with Facebook’s servers. The contents of the plugin is delivered from Facebook right on your browser and embedded in the Web page of this.
By integrating the plug-ins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking on the “LIKE” or “TEILEN” button, the corresponding information will also be transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and customization of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.B.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
§ 10 Social plugin from Twitter
Plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our page. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter “tweet button” while logged into your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to assign your visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we received no knowledge as the provider of the pages from the content of the transmitted data and their use through Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to assign your visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter user account.
§ 11 Social plugin from Google +1
We use the +1 button of google.com, which is operated by Google Inc. (“Google”). The button is marked with the addendum / logo “+1”. When a website of our website is accessed, on which such a button has been installed, the browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Google. The button is transmitted by Google directly to the browser and integrated by the browser into the website. By integrating the buttons, Google receives the information that the corresponding page of the website has been accessed. If the visitor to the respective website is logged in to Google at the time of his visit, Google can assign the visit to the user’s Google account. If the button is clicked, the corresponding information is transmitted by the browser directly to Google and stored there. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google as well as the rights of the user in this regard and setting options for the protection of his privacy can be found in the relevant data protection notices of Google under https://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html and https://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/. If the user does not wish Google to collect data about the user via the website of the website visited, the visitor must log out of Google before visiting these websites of the website.
§ 12 Usage of Apps on Android and iOS
All our Apps such as hLine, smartLAB walk and fitmefit move stores data localy on the device. You do not need to login to these apps. Data gathered through devices such as weight, steps und heart rate are stored localy and with your consent can be sent to other platforms such as Google fit, Apple Health, Garmin connect or hLine-Online. In order to connect to these platforms you need to login with your own credentials of these platforms.
When you connect to these platforms you accept the private policy of these platforms. With Google fit you can accept these in the OAuth Consent Screen
§ 13 Affected rights
You have the right to:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on its details;
– in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to request without delay the correction of inaccurate or complete ment of your personal data stored by us;
– in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in so far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Article 19 GDPR, the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing is asserted against the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. They have the right to be informed of these recipients;
– in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
– in accordance with Art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR, revoke your once-granted consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the processing of data based on this consent for the future and;
– to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace.
§ 14 Right of objection
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for doing so, which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
§ 15 Data security
Within the website visit, we use the common Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is usually 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will instead use 128-bit v3 technology. You can see whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted by the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 16 Duration of storage
The basis for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective legal retention period.
At the end of the period, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, unless they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract or the initiation of the contract.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed by you at any time on the website.